Every year remember to send Merry Christmas wishes. It’s not so hard, is it? Why am I so eager into sending christmas messages and greetings? Well, read my story.
I recall a few years back when my family thought it would be a great idea to draw names from a hat for Christmas. The concept basically derived from a desperate attempt to save money. We would each draw one name from a hat, and then we would only be obligated to buy that particular person a Christmas gift. Sounds cool, right? Well, as simple as it sounds, I had to get my aunt’s name, who I hardly even know. What in the world was I going to get her? What were some popular Christmas gifts that would surely hit the spot? I didn’t want to be one of those cheese balls with a festive sweater that would go straight to the garbage. My first plan was to ask my wife. What do women in their late 50s want? My wife was of course only 35 and had no idea. Strike one! I then hopped on the Internet in search of popular Christmas gifts for women. This was a great idea. Online there were a variety of reviews to offer me some guidance. After some intensive surfing through cyberspace, I had narrowed down my selection of gifts. It was either going to be perfume or jewelry. No matter how old a woman is, these items are a sure win. Thank God for the Internet.
If you’re facing a similar predicament and have no idea where to look, jump into cyberspace and locate those popular Christmas wishes that will make anyone happy. It shouldn’t be so hard, and they fit everyone.
Here are some of my personal favorites, simple and nice Christmas greetings:
- May the spirit of the Christmas warn your home with love and fun. have a blessed Christmas
- On this holiday season, I wish you a christmas filled with fun and party. May the success will hug you on every day and in everything you do. Merry Christmas and happy new year
- Let us say thanks for this year, for all the good and bad and rejoice in the Christmas spirit and excitement of a New year and new opportunities.
- May you and all those who you hold in your hearts enjoy Christmas this year and have a blast on New Years Eve too!
- Thinking of you this holiday season. Merry Christmas!
- I just wanted to send short Christmas wishes to you, my dear, and wish you a fantastic season of love and closeness with those you love and cherish.
- You life shall sparkle like the ornaments on the Christmas tree and shine its light for all the world to see.
- Deep Christmas wishes greetings to you my dear, I wish for this time that you have nothing but good cheer.
- On Christmas morning may you wake up feeling like a child again and experience the magic of the holiday.
- There are many Christmas wishes sayings which I could send to you, but all of them can be summed up in three short words: I love you!
- Christmas greetings to you, your family and your loved ones. May you all be in good cheer and bursting with joy this season.
- The angels of love come down on Christmas Eve to prepare for the biggest holiday ever. Merry Christmas and a healthy happy New year!
- May the holy star guide you and bless you this Christmas and beyond. Happy Holidays!
- May the angels bring you peace and protect you. Merry Christmas and have a prosperous New Year!
- May this season give you hope, Merry Christmas to you and your folks. Happy New Year!
- May you receive lots of presents to open and give meaningful gifts to those you love. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Happy holidays I wish to you, may all your heart’s desire come true!
- May the holiday spirit bring you with loads of fun and blessings. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Tis’ the season to be jolly, tis’ the season for miracles, tis’ the season of enjoyment. Merry Christmas!
- May you have a rockin’ and a rollin’ Christmas filled with peace, love and joy.
- May you have the gift of peace and serenity on this day and always.
There you have it! I hope you liked my selection of Christmas Wishes, messages and greetings. If you would like to check out more Christmas wishes and messages, check out this page.
Let me know your favorites in the comments.